Monday, June 20, 2016

Lost Pines

Chad and I celebrated our 18th anniversary a couple of weeks early and headed to Hyatt Lost Pines Resort near Austin to spend the day and then attend a Darius Rucker concert that night.





Lost Pines was so pretty it reminded me of the family resort from Dirty Dancing. I would love to bring the boys there some day. Chad and I ate lunch as soon as we got there and then went and changed into our suits to hit up the lazy river. I love a lazy river. I could float for days! Then we took a little bike ride before returning to our room to clean up for the concert.
We had a great time at the concert despite the heat!!! It gets so HOT in Texas. I kept worring about the guys on stage. One of the acts had on jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment